What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect information to improve our Services for our users and improve our business.
We collect information in several ways:
- Information you give us or information provided through a social network. For example, some of our Services require you to sign up for an account, provide information, or it may be possible for you to link to our Website through an account on a social network that you utilize. We work with social networks including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. If you link to our Website through one of those social networks, or many other third-party websites, we will have access to information about you that you directly provide and information that those social networks have gathered about you based on your privacy settings on those networks.
- Information we get from your use of our Services. We will have access to and may collect information about the Services that you use and how often you use them, like when you visit different parts of our Website or applications and what selections you make on the Services.
- Information we automatically collect. We also automatically collect certain technical information such as:
- Device information
We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile information if you use a mobile device (like a cellphone or smartphone) to access the Website).
- Log information
When you use our Services, use our Website, or view content or materials provided by us, we automatically collect and store certain information. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- details of how you used our service, such as your navigation paths and search queries;
- mobile related information if you access our website using your mobile device;
- your internet protocol address (IP Address);
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL;
- Browser type, operating system, and other technical information
To opt-out of data collection concerning the links you have shared with others, please read below:
Web Browser/Cookie-Based Opt-Out
You may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or remove them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. There are also many programs that allow you to manually delete your cookies.
To be clear, the opt-out from targeted ads must be performed on each device and browser that you wish to have opted out. For example, if you have opted out on your computer browser, that opt-out will not be effective on your mobile device. You must separately opt out on each device. However, once you have opted out on one device (“Opted-Out Device”), we will not use any new data from the Opted-Out Device to identify you on another device for interest-based advertising purposes, and will not use data from another device for interest-based advertising purposes on the Opted-Out Device.
If you erase or otherwise alter your cookie/device settings (including upgrading certain browsers or devices) you may need to perform each opt-out process again, unless we can match the device as outlined above.
Even if you opt out of targeted ads based on cookies, you may still see ads based on other general factors such as webpage context or browser type.
How we use information we collect before choice
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our Services to provide, maintain, protect and improve our Services, to develop new Services and offerings and to protect us and our users. We also use this information to offer you personalized content – for example, we will offer you more relevant search results and advertisements.
Occasionally, we may use your email address to inform you about changes, improvements, and opportunities available by or through our Website and/or Services.
We may also use personal information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to review and analyze Website usage, to improve our Services, and to change, improve, or customize the Website’s materials, content, layout, and Services.
Please keep in mind that comments sections, forums, and other similar areas of our services are public. Any information posted by You, or anyone else, in those areas is viewable and usable by anyone that has access.
When you visit our website or otherwise interact with the Service we (or third party data or ad networks we work with) may send one or more “cookies” to your computer or other devices. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers stored on your computer through your web browser and are used by most websites to help personalize your web experience. Some cookies may facilitate additional site features for enhanced performance and functionality such as remembering preferences, allowing social interactions, analyzing usage for site optimization, providing custom content, allowing third parties to provide social sharing tools, and serving images or videos from third party websites. Some features on this site will not function if you do not allow cookies. We may link the information we store in cookies to any Personal Information you submit while on our site.
Functional cookies, persistent and session type, store information to enable core site functionality.
Analytics cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site and our marketing campaigns.
Advertising cookies may be set through our website by our advertising partners. Data may be collected by these companies that enable them to serve up advertisements on other sites that are relevant to your interests.
If we provide you with any mailings or other communication, you can always opt out of that communication.
To review, delete, correct and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, you may login into your account to make the changes, or you may contact us at insh.world/contact. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.